Happy New Year friends! I'm so behind on this thing. I have lots of things to blog about, but I think I'll start this new year by letting you know what's to come and so on and so forth. If that makes any sense. My head is sort of fuzzy as I haven't had the greatest rest this Christmas break. For good reason. Which I'll explain in a future post. :) Coming soon in this first month of 2013...
- Christmas Cookies With Gigi
- Christmases 1, 2, 3, and 4
- Snow
- Moving, Packing, Moving, Moving
- Our New House!
- 2012 In Pictures
- Resolutions...or Not
I think that's all. I know. I need to get busy. I go back to work tomorrow. I should finish this list and the other blogs that will stack up behind this by, oh, let's say March. ;) I'll leave with this exciting pic...
Our New House!
(More to come on that!)
Until then friends, Happy New Year! May you feel the Lord's blessings throughout 2013!
No comments:
Post a Comment