We had a wonderful Christmas filled with 4 different celebrations with family!
Christmas Eve
We celebrated Christmas with my side of the family on Christmas Eve. It was so great to be all together! Loved every second of it! We even all went to Christmas Eve service together...which I loved! My fam is the best. They just are! :)
I love the pics we got of our little fam!
L.O.V.E ~ My fave!
How wild and crazy are these 6?! Love them!
Christmas Day
We always do Christmas morning at home. This was an extra special Christmas morning because it was the last one we had in this house. More on that later!

The ladies were fans of their gifts. ;)
One of the best gifts of all of Christmas Day? SNOW! It's so, so rare to get snow in Texas on Christmas Day! Loved every second!!!
Dre in that hat and sweatshirt = HILARIOUS!
Back To Christmas Eve
We always go to Paul's Granny's house for Christmas Eve! Look at all of these peeps. They're pretty cool. :) I love the fam I married into!
Weekend After Christmas
A cave full of funny!
We spent the weekend after Christmas with Paul's Mom and Carl up at Lake Texoma! It was fun times just relaxing and eating! We got a great family picture too. Again...I love the fam I married into! :)
Another Christmas full of family and friends! Love it! Thankful!















No comments:
Post a Comment