Tuesday, July 02, 2013

Mutton Bustin'

Our little town had a Wild West Fest a couple of months ago and there was sign-ups for Mutton Bustin'.  This, friends, is basically riding a sheep the way you would a bull if you were bull riding.  Paul had the girls all excited about signing up for this and THEN decided to tell me about it.  Interesting order of events, no?  I was less than thrilled at the idea of my perfect, baby daughters being flung from side to side on a wooly, dirty creature who's brain is the size of a golf ball.  No.  I didn't like this I tell you.  But guess who lost this one.  Yep.  You guessed it.  The mama.
 I mean, is this not the cutest thing you ever did see?  My little cowgirls in their western wear ready to ride a sheep.  I have to say, I'm so glad they were able to have the experience.  I was a nervous wreck, but they had so much fun.  Sydney was a little natural on that sheep.  Adorable, I tell ya!
This was after their ride!  How proud are they?!  Love them!

No comments: