Mom {Gigi}, the girls, and I took a trip up to see my grandmas at the very beginning of summer!
Lots of pretty views along the way...
Grandma Selfies were a fave!
My Babies
My dad gave up his Father's Day time while we went on our trip. I love my Daddio. He is the best and I thank God he gave me a Dad who loves me, makes me laugh, and continuously teaches me about Jesus. He's an amazing BigPa too!
P gave up his Father's Day with the girls for us too. He is the BEST Daddy to our girls and I couldn't be more thankful that they have him. The men they marry one day will have a lot to live up to. They love him with EVERYTHING they have! I'm so, so thankful that I have a husband who loves his daughters the way he does. He teaches them so many things, but most importantly how to love Jesus!
Talking to Daddy on Father's Day!
My Grandma and Me -- Love her!
We loved our vacation to Missouri and Illinois!
The Sydster continues her tooth losing streak!
Molly got some new bedroom furniture! She {HEARTS} it!
At the end of June we had an awesome time at our church's VBS -- Weird Animals!
I got to lead worship which was SO, SO fun! I LOVED watching the kids praise Jesus! I had the best "seat" in the house! I'm so excited and thankful to be able to serve in ways I've not gotten to before. Loving our church!
Learning how to serve one another by washing feet! So sweet!
She is growing up SO fast! Love her!
HOLLAH! My new planner came in! I {HEART} organization!
I got some pink hair...which is already gone. Fun fo sho.
Lots of swim time. Brown as a biscuit!
Our local fireworks the night before July 4th! Super fun!
We headed up to Mimi's and Papa's lake house on July 4th! My little firecrackers!
Lots of fun lake time was had!
I LOVE this picture! Love my fam!
More lake time! We had so much fun!
The little ladies and Mimi soakin' up some sun!
GC headed out for her first time at church camp! She was beyond excited and says it was the best 4 days of her life! :)
She got to spend those 4 days with one of her {and my} all-time favorite people. I loved that Melissa {Mrs. Bufe} was there to take care of my girl.
Melissa sent this to me of GC during her quiet time. One of my most favorite pictures ever! I love seeing my girl dig into God's Word.
The little sisters and I got in some major pool time while big sister was away!
We were SO glad to get her back...
She was missed! {As you can see.}
B and I had a Mom's Day out. We went to eat Mexican food, shopped,
tried on creepy masks, ate candy, drank Judge Wopner and Gene Autry root beer,
and recorded the best music video you will ever see. Super fun times!
While I was away, the ladies got in some major Daddy time! Love my people!
We had a cousin sleepover with Sam and Cassidy! The cousins had tons of fun! These 5 love each other to pieces!
2 Peas in a Pod
Gracie and I took the kids to lunch and had play time! Selfie!
My Pretty Little Clowns
P and I had a date night and went to B&N {a date night tradition}. I stocked up on some new read-alouds for my 2nd graders and got a new read for me. Excited for all of these!
Just finished this. Good read.
B & I have been rocking the gym. This happened one morning to prepare for the school year. Oh to the yeah. 5 am and barbells ain't got nothin' on us. Except I totally took a nap when I got home. ;)
These two rocked out swimming lessons! Little fishies in the making!
Or Mermaids in the making. The little mermaid on the left was SO excited to finally get to use her mermaid tail. I mean EXCITED!
We had another get together with all of our kids included this time!
Blue, B, and A with our brood!
The girlies and I had a girls night in with popcorn, candy, and a movie while Daddy had to work late!
It has been an awesome summer so far...and there's still more to come! HOLLAH!













No comments:
Post a Comment