Sunday, December 14, 2014

A & B Do JT

Meaning, we did the JT concert, of course.

If you know us, even a little, you probably know our *love* of Justin Timberlake.  I mean, he's our celebrity boyfriend.

This was our second year to go see our boyfriend in concert and I don't exaggerate when I say it was even better the second time around.  Last year, we sat in the so-so seats.  This year we sat on the floor.  Last year, JT didn't even look us in the eyes.  This year, he did.  For reals.  Last year, we stood and sang and danced the entire 3.5 hours.  Well...that stayed the same.

I wouldn't want to have the 20/20 experience with anyone besides my bestie B.  Only she understands the deep love you can have for Justin.  I can still hardly talk about it without feeling teary eyed.  It was amazing.  That is all.
 We wore our JT shirts and mom cardis to help us stick out in the crowd.
 Giving him our "Hey boo!" kisses.
 Swoon
Selfie!
Did you know that we are official members of The Tennessee Kids?  Well, we are.  
Our "Hey guys, look at our new shirts!" pose.  We sure did wear them to school the next day.  Word.

Special shout out to our husbands, P & M, who put up with our shenanigans & obsession.  They pretty much rock.

No comments: