Friday, May 11, 2007

Dancing With the Stars


YEA!! For our anniversary, Paul got us tickets to the "Dancing With the Stars" tour! How fun is that?! He is so good at coming up with the greatest things to do for special occasions! He knew I would absolutely love to go to this show! How blessed am I to have a husband like him! (And, yes, I felt this way even before he told me about the show! :o) He's the best!

Can you tell I'm excited?! I just realized I ended every sentence with an exclamation point! HA!

3 comments:

Chesley said...

This is my FAVORITE show!!! You lucky girl! You are going to have so much fun! What a great gift idea. Happy Anniversary!

Leilanni said...

How fun is that??!!! Yay for thoughtful hubbies!

Calista said...

What fun! I love that show. You're going to have so much fun! Happy Anniversary!