We went to Mayfest on Sunday and loved watching Gracie Claire take it all in! Having kids is just the best!

Gracie Claire's first ride on a carousel. She giggled the entire time (and then cried when she was made to get off.)
Sydney had a good time too! She snoozed in the Baby Bjorn with Daddy!
Gracie Claire's absolute favorite part of Mayfest was the pony ride. Again, she giggled the entire ride and then cried when she was made to get off. During the two minute ride, she decided that the pony belonged to her. This girl cracks me up with her love of horses.

3 comments:
I've never figured out why so many little girls love horses. I know I did and do! Glad you guys had fun! I love those outings with the kids.
I haven't been to Mayfest since I was a child. I think my kids would love it! We need to go out there. It looks like fun!
Looks like fun!!! I'll add that one on my list of fun things to do in the Metroplex that we just need to get out there and do!! Your girls sure are cuties . .
Post a Comment