Sort of a weird title, I know. But, these are the two things that are on my mind this week!

The new semester of Ladies Bible Class started this week and I'm super excited! I'm taking Beth Moore's Daniel study and the first session was great! What she had to say in the very first video was so applicable to my life. It's so amazing how God puts you right where you need to be, isn't it?! I'm also excited about it because over the last couple of semesters, I've taken the mothering Bible studies, which have been great, but I was ready to dive into something new and different.
Other big news in our house is that Gracie Claire is potty trained!!!! (During the day...the night time is still a little too long to stay dry, but that's getting better too.) We've been working on it for the past couple of months, and she has finally realized exactly what she needs to do. She's doing great and it is such a big bonus for us.
Every time she peeps in the potty, she yells, with the proudest voice, "
YEAAAAAAA!" Yea for the "big potty and Elmo panties!"
2 comments:
I'm liking this study too! Thanks for inviting me to join you!
Kudos to Gracie Claire! How great is it for you to have just one in diapers now!
I'm so jealous of the potty training! I showed LJ her picture and this is a typical conversation regarding his feelings about the potty.
Me: "Look! Gracie Claire is a big girl and goes on the potty now!"
LJ: (squeals) "Yea! She's so big!"
Me: "Don't you want to be big and go on the potty?!"
LJ: "Uh, no." :(
Post a Comment