Monday, August 20, 2007

Faith

I don't know how people walk through life without knowing our Lord. I seriously could not make it without Him. There are things that happen in life that are whispers from the Father reminding us that He is in control, and no matter what the outcome, He will still be there. Things that build my faith. I need those nudges often. Reminders to remember that when we fall, our Lord will be right there to pick us up. What a completely precious gift that is! Thank you Lord for peace, patience, and compassion. Thank you for picking us up when we fall!

1 comment:

Leilanni said...

Oh, you don't even know how much I needed to read this today . . .your line of "no matter what the outcome, He will still be there" completely spoke to me today! Another reminder to seek Him, not necessarily His hand. This is something I am always trying to learn and am really good at UNTIL I get put to the test. Talk about falling and needing to be picked up. Good thing the Lord is so, so patient . .. :-)