Friday, August 03, 2007

Family Pictures



We found a great photographer who is SO reasonable! Thought I'd share some of the pictures with you!

6 comments:

Kendra said...

Those are just REALLLY precious . . .do you mind sharing a name for reference? I'm always looking around . .
You sure do have sweet, beautiful girls!

Unknown said...

I love the black and white of the girls facing each other! They are so beautiful!
Hugs!

Leilanni said...

These are just SO beautiful! Your photographer captured some very precious moments - I love the tutu pictures! And, as always, you look gorgeous!!!

tara said...

Who is your photographer???!?

Amanda said...

I've had a few people ask and the girl who did our pictures has a myspace page that she does a lot of her business through. All of her info. is on there. The address is: www.myspace.com/b4photography
She has a regular website too. It's:
www.b4photography.com
She's great with kids and SO, SO reasonable for all she does!

Shelly said...

I LOVE these pictures!! They are all so good! I'm checking out this photographer! I enjoyed your last post about Gracie Claire too. She is such a cutie---what a great personality! Thanks for sharing your pictures!