Gracie Claire and Sydney experienced their first bath together. I
did hold on to Sydney most of the time, even though she
IS sitting up on her own. I'm just leery of her falling backwards and hitting her head. She didn't like sitting in the big, open tub at first. (This was also her first time out of her infant tub.) But, once she figured out how to splash water all over the bathroom, she was great! Gracie Claire was pretty good about sharing her tub space, but I think she was probably thrilled on the inside when we took Sydney out so she could have her play space back. I know I've said it before, but it is SO fun watching the sibling relationship develop!! LOVE IT!!
Mommy, get your arm out of the middle of the picture!
How am I suppose to splash when you won't let go of me?!
3 comments:
It's so much fun! What a wonderful gift to have a sister to splash with!
Sisters are definitely a precious gift, they are so adorable :-)
Together baths are so much fun. It's so neat to see the size difference between my two girls when they take their bath. Sonya also likes to "wash" Sage :)
Post a Comment