I love this video! It's just a great reminder of how the Lord fights and struggles for us!! Even when we mess up, fall down, and turn our backs on Him over and over again!
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Wow, Amanda, what's that called? That was so beautiful and touching. I cried. What do I need to search for on God Tube to download???
Okay - we are definitely in sync here . . .I posted this on my blog the very same day! It is SO amazing isn't it??? I can't stop watching it (and wanted so many other people to see it, too!)
I am the wife of the best husband, the mommy of the greatest, most precious girls, the teacher of the most awesome students, and the child of the Most High King! I have been given the best life and I strive to live it for Him!
2 comments:
Wow, Amanda, what's that called? That was so beautiful and touching. I cried. What do I need to search for on God Tube to download???
Thank you!!!
Okay - we are definitely in sync here . . .I posted this on my blog the very same day! It is SO amazing isn't it??? I can't stop watching it (and wanted so many other people to see it, too!)
Post a Comment