I should be spending my evening doing more productive things than watching "The Bachelor." But, if you're a viewer like me, you will understand when I say, "Whatever!!! Wack!!! Uncool!!!"
Don't worry, I'm not really that upset about it.
Life is a beach
7 years ago

1 comment:
Okay, I just wrote this really LONG comment and it completely got erased. Now I am even more frustrated!
I know what you mean! What was up with that? I just finished watching the aftershow tonight and Brad made NO sense! If he really missed Diana, why can't he date her? What a jerk! He must really have some issues.
The whole show is crazy if you think about it. Only 2 out of all the the couples that have been on that show are still together. Women sign-up thinking they are going to meet and MARRY the man of their dreams, but why? It is some crazy stuff if you ask me!
Post a Comment