Sunday, March 30, 2008

Introducing...

Bambino #3!! Yes, you read that correctly! Baby #3 is on it's way! I thought I would wait a bit longer to post about this, but decided that I couldn't wait any longer. We are so excited and completely in awe of the newest gift that God has given us! The baby is due at the end of October, so if you do the calculations, I will have been pregnant at least a little bit of each year since 2004. How wild is that?! We are so thankful! So, to introduce the newest addition, here is the first picture of "Baby Bean!" (Bean because this week he/she is the size of a kidney bean.) ;o)


The top photo says, "Head by Amanda" and "Body by Paul." My doctor, whom I love, thinks he's really clever adding those little captions. But what he doesn't remember is that he did it on Gracie Claire's & Sydney's first sonogram pictures. We gave him a courtesy laugh anyway! :o)

15 comments:

emily anna said...

SO excited for you guys!!!

Haley said...

Yeah momma! Family of five is SOOOOO much fun! Congrats!

Chesley said...

YAY! I am thrilled for you guys and can't wait to meet the new little Aslin!

Chesley said...

I was looking at the little fairies that show how old the girls are and I was thinking "I can't believe Gracie Claire is 3" and then I thought she and Garrett are in the same class at school and he is going to be 3 soon! What?! How can this be! Time is flying!!!!!

amber dayton said...

Congratulations! How exciting! You will be an awesome mommy to three!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Amanda, great to see your new adition :-)

Courtney said...

Again, so excited about your new addition! I love that we continue to truck along in the same phases of life together! :)

Leilanni said...

Congratulations!!! What exciting news - Yay!!!

Kendra said...

Well, yay! That's just too cool!! Hope you are feeling ok . .blessings on you guys!!

Jennifer said...

Congrats again, my friend on finding out you're actually having TWINS!! WOW!! That's just amazing. I could hardly believe it when you told us this morning. Don't know what you're going to do with four kiddos...I'll have to come over and help a lot :)

Jennifer said...

Um...for anyone still reading the reader comments, she's not really having twins. She juked our bible study group for April Fool's. This was my attempt on payback :)

Calista said...

Congrats! That's so exciting! Can't wait to meet the new addition!

Unknown said...

I am so excited! Another little Aslin in my nursery!!! Gracie Claire was very proud to show me her ear-wings yesterday! What a big girl!!!
Hugs!

Kristen OQ said...

Congrats! What an exciting time for your sweet family!

christin said...

CONGRATS!!!