Sunday, May 25, 2008

7 Years

Paul and I celebrated our 7th anniversary last Monday. My parents came over to watch the girls and we went on a fun date. Any date is fun these days. Paul likes to go over the top sometimes when it comes to special events (which I'm not complaining about,) but I told him that this year I just wanted to go to dinner, see a movie, and anything else that was simple. We had so much fun just talking and being together. I am so blessed to have been given Paul to be my husband. He is my perfect match. It's amazing how God works that out for you if you just wait for Him, isn't it?! Paul is the best husband, my best friend, and the best Daddy that I could have ever chosen for our babies. The first 7 years have been awesome and I can't wait to see what the rest of our lives together hold.

Our Wedding Day

7 Years Together
(It's obvious from comparing the two pictures that maybe I need to hit the tanning bed a little harder these days...) :o)

5 comments:

Courtney said...

Congratulations! That was a beautiful day and we're so glad to have been friends with you and to have watched you grow as a couple! We love you both!

Kristen said...

Congratulations!!! So glad you guys had a great time together on your date!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous pics, congratulations, happy 7 years :-)

Chesley said...

You always have the best hair style! What a cute cut! Congrats on 7!

Kendra said...

Happy Anniversary! I think your "natural glow" is beautiful. Who needs a tan?!? (This coming from the whitest of white girls)