Wednesday, May 07, 2008

YAY!! I've Been Tagged...

by Jennifer!

What Was I Doing Ten Years Ago:

10 years ago I was finishing my first year of college and working as a student worker in the financial aid office. I was still living at home with my parents, which I loved, and I spent lots of time with one of my best friends, Ashley, traveling back and forth to Tyler to see her boyfriend, now husband, play football. I also probably tanned way too much 10 years ago. Random.

5 Things On My To-Do List Today:

  • Laundry
  • Pack boxes
  • Organize some of the girls' clothes
  • Dust & Vacuum
  • Watch Claire (which isn't really a chore! :o)
5 Places I Have Traveled:
  • Maui & Oahu
  • London
  • Rome
  • Florence
  • Barcelona
5 Snacks Or Treats I Enjoy:
  • Twizzlers
  • Cheetos
  • Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Ice Cream
  • Chips and Salsa
  • Pickles
What Would I Do If I Were A Billionaire:
  • Give to the Lord
  • Pay off any debt as well as debt of family
  • Buy any shoes that I want
  • Buy lots of bags
  • Redecorate
  • Get Paul lots of trips to hunt and fish
  • Spend lots on the girls
  • Travel, Travel, Travel
Places I've Lived:
  • Iowa
  • Missouri
  • Watauga
  • Abilene
  • Euless
  • Keller
Jobs I've Had:
  • Nanny
  • Ticket Booth at NRH2O
  • Financial Aid Office at TCC
  • Admissions and Financial Aid at ACU
  • Recreation Program at Christ's Haven
  • 1st Grade Teacher
  • Mommy (My Fave!)
People I'm Tagging:
Gracie, Emily, & Angela

**Side-Note: Pictures and possible video coming from Gracie Claire's first school program!**

2 comments:

angela said...

Hey...uhh, thanks for the tag;) I'll be sure to get right on that as soon as our internet gets hooked-up.

Kelly Vaughn said...

This is a very fun list to read!
I am so glad to be getting to know you better!