& Our 3 Little Ladies
Hooray for girls!!! What a gift for Paul to be trusted with four ladies' hearts! Can't wait to meet her!
Absolutely beautiful, just like the rest of your sweet family :) I'm thrilled for you guys!
Yay! Look at those cute little toesies!!!
CONGRATS!!! Three little girls will be the perfect fit to your sweet family.
I know that I've spoke with you already, but I'm sending a "Big Hooray" to your family! Girls are the greatest!
Congratulations! How exciting. I'm sure she will be a precious addition to your family!
Congratulations, I grew up with two older sisters and I have the best memories :-)
Can't wait!!!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Hooray for girls!!! What a gift for Paul to be trusted with four ladies' hearts! Can't wait to meet her!
Absolutely beautiful, just like the rest of your sweet family :) I'm thrilled for you guys!
Yay! Look at those cute little toesies!!!
CONGRATS!!! Three little girls will be the perfect fit to your sweet family.
I know that I've spoke with you already, but I'm sending a "Big Hooray" to your family! Girls are the greatest!
Congratulations! How exciting. I'm sure she will be a precious addition to your family!
Congratulations, I grew up with two older sisters and I have the best memories :-)
Can't wait!!!
Post a Comment