Tuesday, October 14, 2008

House Update

Here's the newest picture of the house. I have some of the inside, but since it's empty, it's kind of hard to tell what's what. We close on the 20th and will start moving right away! We're really excited and hoping things don't get too stressful or overwhelming. :o)

5 comments:

Emily said...

Your house is gorgeous, Amanda! I'm a little envious of you living in a NEW house. I hope you enjoy it!

Jennifer said...

Goodness, girl! You are a blogging fool! I'm loving all the pictures - you guys are having all kinds of adventures this fall :) I find out on the 20th what we're having - I'll leave a message or something to let you know since you'll be so crazy busy.

Shelly said...

Your house is so pretty!!! I bet you are so excited! And you got some GREAT pumpkin patch pictures! I hear you with wanting the "perfect" picture. I've taken the attitude you have---just to let it go. If it happens, GREAT! But especially with 3 it is nearly impossible to get the one you have pictured in your mind. :) Can't wait to see little Molly! Your girls are so beautiful!

Chesley said...

It's beautiful! I can't wait to see inside pictures. Don't over work yourself when you move in... on second thought you might want to work little Molly out. :)

Sara said...

are you all settled?? is molly here yet??.... hope all is well!!:)