One of my bestest friends, Emily, threw Molly and me a "surprise" shower on Friday night. It was SO nice. The food was great, the petite fours were yummy (and pretty,) and my friends were so awesome to be there for Molly and me. I had lots of fun and am so blessed to have such good friends! Thanks to all of you who were able to come and bless our family!

The pretty table!

The Petite Fours (Emily made them!)

Opening Presents...
Molly got so many cute things!





Friends...I love you all!
Becky, Me, and Amy

Lisa and Me

Mom and Me

Sandra and Me

Ashley

Allison

Kristen...we're due 3 days apart!

Brittany

Emily and Me
By the way, I didn't get a picture with everybody. Somehow we missed a few, but I'm so thankful for all of you!!
1 comment:
How sweet, what great friends!
Post a Comment