Yesterday after I picked the girls up from school, I was asking Gracie Claire about her day and she immediately started telling me that she got to play Mary and her friend Parker got to be Joseph and Baby Jesus was laying in the hay on the manger. She was thrilled about it and couldn't wait to share her experience with her Daddy, BigPa, and Gigi. We had dinner with my parents (BigPa & Gigi) at their house last night, so she got to tell all three of them about her day while we ate. After dinner, my Dad (BigPa) was playing with the girls on the floor and Gracie Claire said, "Let's play Baby Jesus. I'll be Mary, Sydney can be Joseph, and you be Baby Jesus BigPa!" Now, I know most of you readers know my Dad, but if you don't, here is a picture of the actors who portrayed Baby Jesus, Mary, and Joseph. Interesting way to cast the parts, don't you think?! :)
Life is a beach
7 years ago


3 comments:
HA! I love it! I'll have to share that with my parents.
precious! your girls are all so adorable! Happy Holidays! Hugs
too cute!
Post a Comment