Saturday, December 20, 2008

Haircuts, Pizza, Dorks

Yes, by the title, I'm sure you can tell you've stumbled upon a random post. There are many things to blog about today...most of them just for fun, but stuff I wanted to remember anyway. Up first...

Sydney's First Haircut

Before...


She had the baby mullet! (sp?)

Sitting in the Fun Firetruck Styling Chair

So Still


The Blow Dry

This is what preciousness looks like after one's first haircut!

The Back


Pizza With Gigi

The girls love helping their Gigi (my mom) in the kitchen. We all got together Wednesday night to exchange gifts with my sister (Nkere and Sandra couldn't be there...we missed you both) because Gracie and Nkere are going to Florida to be with his side of the family this Christmas. My mom made lots of things to snack on...one of them homemade pizza. The girls were thrilled to be able to help!

I can pose and cook at the same time!

You mean I can't lick each pepperoni before I put it on the pizza!?



Say "Cheese!!"

What was Molly doing during the pizza-making?

Perfect Little Sugar


Dorks

The pictures are pretty much self-explanatory, but I have to say that anytime we all get together, there is always tons of laughing and goofing around. This time...no different. :)

Self-portraits always include many of these...


Sisters

Add in the brother and this is what you get...


2 Blue Steels with a Jack Sparrow

Almost...

I have the greatest brother and sister!

Bonus Pics

Because I'm sure you're all wondering...here is what the new haircut looks like after a good, hard nap. :)


1 comment:

Emily said...

The hair salon looked very kid friendly. Pretty fun! Also, love the pics of you, Gracie and Caleb! :-)