I stole this from the blog of a person I don't even know. If you've had a baby or you have a Dad (I think this will include most of you readers,) :) then you might want to get a tissue. It's such a sweet song and I loved Hootie when I was in high school, so that makes it even better! I'm not sure how old this song is and if I'm way behind in hearing it, but whatever! Had to share anyway! :)
The song starts at 1:50 if you want to skip to it.
Life is a beach
7 years ago

2 comments:
OMGoodness! Yes, you need a tissue or two. Such a sweet song. Thanks for sharing. It hit me in different ways. But most of all, it makes me want to be a better mom. So I need to slow down & take time to enjoy the little moments. The dishes can wait! It's about making memories, not making dinner(LOL) or a clean house!
Wow...this is great!
Post a Comment