Saturday, May 23, 2009

Happy Anniversary Babe!!

Paul and I celebrated our 8th anniversary last week. It's really amazing how fast the time flies by. We've gone from just the two of us to us and our three little ladies. We got to go out Sunday night on a little date and it was great to be able to do something alone. It just doesn't happen that often anymore. On our actual anniversary, we just hung out at home and took the girls to the park. We laughed at the fact that on our 5th anniversary we were floating somewhere on a ship in the middle of the Mediterranean. Although we didn't get to do anything exotic this year for the big day, it was still just as special. I've been given the BEST husband who loves me in spite of myself. His love for me is so undeserving and I am super thankful for him. Thank you for loving me and being mine babe! I can't wait for the next 80 years!

Gracie Claire took this picture...she's not bad! I was very proud. Our camera isn't an easy one to navigate! :)

Celebrating the big day at the park!

Love you Babe!

No comments: