Saturday, May 23, 2009

Molly's Mirror

Molly loves checking herself out in the mirror on her play mat. She just coos and admires herself and giggles. It's definitely cute!



I can't believe my sweet baby is 6 months old! The time has flown by so quickly. She is just a dream baby. She rarely cries and is just content to play on the floor, or swing, or laugh at her sisters. I love the bond that I see between all three of them. It's amazing. The fun things that she is doing...
  • rolling all over the floor to travel from place to place.
  • scooting around on her back by using her feet to launch her.
  • getting up on her hands and knees.
  • watching her little hands in awe.
  • jibber-jabbering constantly.
  • eating all sorts of yummy baby-food.
  • sleeping for 11-12 hour stretches (she's been doing this for months.)
  • loving her exersaucer where she will jump for up to an hour at a time.
  • listening to stories and the silly songs that we sing.
I'm sure that there are so many more things I could list, but you get the idea. She's my sweet girl and I can't believe how much her middle name fits her...Joy. She gives joy and she's full of it. Thank you Lord for our precious Molly!

No comments: