Tonight at church they showed this video...
When it ended, I had a major lump in my throat and a tear sliding down my cheek. As a Mommy, I have such a huge responsibility to my three precious girls. I was blessed with a Mom who was the picture of Godliness. She loves the Lord above all else and showed us Jesus. The video was a great reminder of how IMPORTANT my influence is on Gracie Claire, Sydney, and Molly. God lent them to me. It's my responsibility to show them Jesus. To raise them to be passionate about the Lord. To show them what a Godly wife and mommy looks like. What a huge privilege it is to be a Mommy. Thank you Lord for entrusting me with my girls...your girls. I pray that they will grow up in you and become mighty women in your Kingdom.

3 comments:
What a beautiful reminder, thank you for sharing!!!
Well said, my friend. I'm so glad you posted this video. I teared up too, and wanted to see it again. What a beautiful reminder of just how important and special our job really is. We are so blessed.
This is so powerful - sometimes I feel like all I'm doing is cleaning up various messes and/or bodily fluids, laundry and dishes. What a great reminder that our job as mothers has eternal implications! Thanks - I needed this today!!
Post a Comment