Hey there Amanda! I found you through Karson Maxey's blog - she and her sis go to my church! Hope you are doing well! Your girls are so beautiful!!! Good to see what you've been up to!
I am the wife of the best husband, the mommy of the greatest, most precious girls, the teacher of the most awesome students, and the child of the Most High King! I have been given the best life and I strive to live it for Him!
4 comments:
These pictures deserve a comment :) They are really good and your girls look adorable. I just love that little Sydney.
Hey there Amanda! I found you through Karson Maxey's blog - she and her sis go to my church! Hope you are doing well! Your girls are so beautiful!!! Good to see what you've been up to!
Wow - those are gorgeous pictures! And beautiful subjects of course :-)
Such sweet, beautiful girls! And a very talented mommy, too! :)
Post a Comment