Sunday, July 11, 2010

Go Rangers!

Sadly, the Rangers didn't win the only game I've been to in forever, but we had a fantacular time! Dad gave us the tickets, which were awesome, and Paul, Gracie, Nkere, and I got a night out while BigPa and Gigi watched the kids. Almost as soon as we got there, they flashed my seat up on the big screen (section 16, row 16, seat 7) :) and I won an autographed Michael Young lithograph! How fun is that? I'll be giving it to Dad because he is the biggest Rangers fan in our fam, but I loved that I won! There's just something about beating out thousands of other random people. :)

Thanks Daddio for giving us a fun night out and thanks to you and Momina for entertaining the little peeps! :)

I love going to a summer baseball game!

Love my peeps!


Action Shot...Josh Hamilton!


Of course there have to be some nerdy sister pictures!

She's one of my best friends!!

So fun!

We got to see fireworks after the game...I love me some good fireworks! :)

No comments: