Saturday, July 03, 2010

Daddy's Day

We celebrated Father's Day by getting up bright and early only to find out that Paul was off riding his bike. Hmmm...I guess it WAS Father's Day so he was in charge of all activities that day. Oh well. The girls waited patiently for their fab Daddy to get home so they could lavish him with gifts and love. Seriously...I couldn't ask for/create/want any other man to be the Daddy of our girls. Whoever they marry one day will have tons to live up to. I'm so thankful that he's the example of what a Husband and Daddy should look like! He totally rocks! Thank you babe for being the man that God created you to be! You're the BEST husband and the BEST Daddy! Thank you for taking your job of being a Daddy so seriously! Our girls are completely blessed to have you as the man in their lives! I love you!

Sydney and Gracie Claire were pumped to give Daddy his Father's Day gifts wrapped especially for him in a Tinkerbell gift bag! :)

What did he get, you ask? M&M's and an iTunes card were part of that awesome bag of goods!

These were our attempts at a "Daddy With His 3 Girls" picture. Someone in these photos really wants to rip into the ginormous bag of M&M's. Can you guess who? :)
Obvious Answer Below...

Of course we didn't forget our own Dads as we celebrated this Father's Day! Both Paul and I have wonderful Dads who have loved us through lots! We are so thankful for them as both our fathers and as our girls' BigPa, PaPaw, and Papa! They're awesome!
I have always been a bit of a Daddy's girl and am so thankful for a Dad who has taught me, loved me, counseled me, and showed me what a Daddy should look like! Love you Dad! You rock!

(L) BigPa and His Grandkids...all 6!! (R) We love our Dad!!

No comments: