My fave engagement picture...
9 what you ask? One month ago tomorrow, Paul and I celebrated our 9th anniversary! Of course I'm late posting about it, but I couldn't just skip it! The past 9 years have been ones full of ups and downs, lots of laughing, the 3 best gifts ever, and we've done all of it together! I couldn't imagine going through life with anyone else. Paul was seriously created just for me! I'm telling you that there is no other man on earth who would put up with some of the tomfoolery that I put him through. I can't write enough words for how thankful I am for him! Babe...thanks for loving me, providing for our family, being so faithful and loyal, being my best friend, and being the most amazing Daddy to our little ladies! You're my one in a maskapitillion! I love you!
May 19, 2001



No comments:
Post a Comment