Friday, June 11, 2010

Keep Scrollin'

I just finished posting a ton! I think I'm sort of caught up, so keep scrollin'!!

I just have one final little post and thing to say...

WOOHOO FOR SUMMER!!!!!!!!!

The school year was a great one. I loved my sweet kids and was sad to let them go, but I'm so excited about summer and all of the time I'm getting with my hubster and the girls. In fact, we're headed out to the water park in a bit! Again...

WOOHOO FOR SUMMER!!!!!!!!!

I've never posted about school before, but I wanted to leave the school year saying how thankful I am for my job, the kids I get to teach, and the people I work with. I was horrible about taking pictures this year, so I had to steal some from a co-teacher...

Our 1st grade team...
Christina, Jennine, Mary, Jaclyn, Sarah, Me, and Kim
I hardly knew them at this point, but I loved working with all of them! And may I say how ridiculously long my arms are...excuse me while I go climb a tree. :) (I really do love myself, just a funny angle here.)

(L) Mary and Me at her birthday bash...I HEART her!
(R) Kim, Me, and Jennine right before the school year started...love them too!!
I wish I had more pictures to share, but these are all I had to steal. :)

So HAPPY SUMMER everyone!! I'm off to the water park!!

No comments: