Sunday, June 13, 2010

Happy Birthday Superman Sam!!

Our cutie nephew Sam turns 3 on Tuesday! His Superman birthday party/swim party was on Saturday. We had a blast and loved celebrating Sam! If you know Sam you know that he loves all things Superman/Superhero. He refers to Caleb and Sandra by their superhero names of the day (I'm pretty sure they change every now and then) and he often strikes superhero poses. Love him! The girls LOVE him so much! They loved getting to spend the afternoon with him just playing at the pool!

The birthday boy...this kid is a fish!!


Little Mermaids :)

Cousin Pics...
Someday we'll have all 6 of them in a picture with everyone looking and smiling. I know. I'm lying to myself.

Cutie Dre...Caramely Sweetness -- Love him!


My little brother, Daddy of the birthday boy, made this cake! Isn't it amazing?!


I HEART this picture...isn't he precious?!



Gracie Claire and Sam loved the slides...they went over and over and over and over and over and over...you get the picture! :)


Everybody had a fab time celebrating Sam...

Even his baby sister! ;)

No comments: