
I can hardly talk about it without getting teary, but Gracie Claire will be a Kindergartener in T-3 months...how can it even be possible. She graduated from pre-school in May and it was emotional. I'm going to be a crazy wreck when she graduates from high school...but, I digress. She was sick the week of graduation, but it didn't keep her from being completely pumped about graduating! She loved every second!

One really special thing that happened was that Gracie Claire got to have a "line" per say. She said, "Please stand for the Pledge of Allegiance." We were so proud!! She was the only one that had a "line!" She was perfect!

Singing a Few Songs

I HEART my big girl!

Telling Mrs. Marilyn (one of her wonderful teachers) that she wants to be a teacher when she grows up. :)

Sweet Friends

Striking a Pose

We're So Proud of Her!

BigPa and Gigi came to celebrate!

We are SO BLESSED!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment