Great anticipation filled our house as we waited for the 3rd round of one of my fave movies! The girls couldn't wait to go to the theaters to see it! We took all 3 and let's just say it wasn't the smartest move on our part! If you know our Molly, you know her alien-like, shrill, deafening screams. She doesn't scream like this because she's throwing a fit...no. She just does it because...well, we're not really sure. I guess she enjoys seeing people stare at us like we're some sort of crazies for letting our 20 month old scream like a cat. Many times her squeals will be followed my laughter and clapping. Many times we're the one laughing and clapping. It truly is funny! Well, she chose not to be respectful of all other movie goers on the day that we chose to hope for the best. After a good portion of the movie was over the chaos began. The shrieking turned into a bit more than I could handle and I was waiting for someone to come tell me to please remove my noisemaker from the theater. Paul was in the bathroom with Gracie Claire and I was left to get the other two out of the theater along with all of our goods. I'd made it a few steps down with Molly and said goods in hand when I hear my Syd's deafening cries behind me..."MOMMY...HOLD MY HAND!!!" Back up the theater stairs I go knowing that Paul must've planned to leave at the most strategic time knowing I'd be stuck scrambling out of the theater with two little children, Molly's bag, 2 cups, my purse and a blankie. Anyway...
BigPa gave the girls another chance to see the movie without their alien sister. Excited isn't even the correct word to describe how the girls felt about going for an outing with BigPa. He picked them up (along with Sam) and took all three to see the movie. They had a great time spending time together, ate lunch at McDonald's and just loved hanging out together! Thanks to BigPa for showing 2 of his little ladies a fab time! :)
Life is a beach
7 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment