Friday, August 05, 2011

Big Girl Earrings

My littlest lady had a big day last Friday when I asked her if she would like to get her ears pierced. Of course she said yes. Why would a 2 year old not want earrings like her big sisters?! She had no clue that it would hurt. I have to say that she did an amazing job. NO tears. None. Not one little whine. But, as you can see, that cute little lip sure did pop out and broke Mommy's heart. How sad does she look?! It's almost like she's saying, "I can't believe I trusted you Mommy. You let this lady hurt me." *Sigh* As soon as she saw her new little earrings and got her sucker for being such a big girl, her sweet little smile returned and Mommy didn't feel as guilty. :) Ah, well. My girls sure do look adorable with earrings.

Not quite sure what's about to happen...

That little lip poking out breaks my heart!

So sad...

Knife in the heart!

Looking at her pretty new earrings...

Is she done Mommy?

My brave girl with her new earrings and yummy sucker!

No comments: