Tuesday, August 30, 2011

I Don't Want To Forget...

a few things the girls have said/done lately.

-Tonight during our prayer time before bed, Paul asked the girls to say one thing they were thankful for. Sydney answered that she was thankful for Elkanah, Dianah, and Samuel--our CRF kids. The girls pray for them all the time and I love that Syd is thankful for them. Gracie Claire said that she was thankful for small mammals. Hmmm...awesome. Molly (as she was jumping on her bed) said she was thankful for exercise. Alrighty then. They make me laugh.
-Sydney made a little paper bird kite in one of her Bible classes this week. She kept asking if she could go outside to fly her "tight." Because I thought it was so cute I kept asking her what it was she wanted to go outside and do and she finally looked at me and said, "t-t-t-t tight!!! I want to go fly my tight!!!" :)
-Molly has a penguin toy that looks a lot like a punching bag that she loves lately. She wants to drag that thing everywhere. When we asked her why she loved it so much, she simply said, "It's cute!" Well, of course! When it was her turn to pray tonight, she thanked God for, "my penguin who has balls in his belly." Side note so you're not confused--the penguin has a clear tummy with colorful, plastic balls inside. Makes punching him more fun, I guess. :)
-Gracie Claire has a little one in her class who has special needs. She has a really big heart for kids who have special needs. She came home from school and told me about this sweet person and then said, "Mommy...I really want to be friends with {blank.}" Proud moment.

*Sigh* I love my girls!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Lori said...

First of all, how precious are they?? Second, what app allows you to post from your iphone?