I can't even start to tell you how fast time has flown by. Our baby girl turned 3 today! Molly Joy has totally lived up to her name and is a complete JOY to us every day! We had such a great day celebrating our not-so-baby girl today. (She'll always be mama's baby.) I'll post more about that later, but I couldn't let the day go without writing about our girl.
My Sweet Molly Joy--
Mommy can't even begin to put into words how much I love you. You are such a bright light in our lives. You bring pure joy to us every single day. You proved to Mommy that my heart could expand to love a third baby girl just as much as I loved your sisters. There are so many things to love about you. Here are just a few...
-You are truly hilarious. You know exactly how to make us laugh.
-You love to sing. You sing all of the time. It's part of how you bring us joy.
-You love your big sisters so much. They love you just the same.
-You're the perfect third daughter. A great mix of snuggle bug, fearless independence, and "baby" all wrapped up into one.
-You love Dora, and all things Dora, with a great passion. We know this is just a stage, but we love it. :)
-You are stinking smart. I know I shouldn't brag, but really. You are genius.
-The best thing...you love Jesus so much. Already you sing praises to Him each day, you talk to Him, and you learn more and more about Him all the time. It's what we want for you the most...to grow up to love Him with all of your heart. We can already see how He's using you in so many ways.
Mommy & Daddy love you so much sweet girl and we love watching you as you grow and learn. You are a JOY to us and we are so thankful that you are our daughter and that God chose us to be your Mommy and Daddy. How blessed are we?!
Happy 3rd Birthday my precious Mollinator...
Love,
Mommy
Life is a beach
7 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment