Sunday, October 23, 2011

Weekend Wrap-Up

We've had a full, busy, fun weekend.  Friday night we headed to the Byron Nelson game to cheer on Nkere and the Bobcats.  They won and advanced to the playoffs, so it was a great night to be there!  The girls loved it! 
Gracie Claire loves herself some football! :)
Cuteness never runs out in this family!
Oh how I love them!!!
Top = Bobcats Winning!
Bottom = Nkere in the black hat...very serious. :)

The next few pictures show us what a touchdown reaction might look like in our fam...
LOL! :)
Fun times! :)

Saturday we spent the day cleaning house, went to church and heard a great sermon about God being greater than impossibilities, and then the fam came over for pizza and a meeting about something that we're doing as a family.  More to come on that later!  (It's pretty exciting!) :)
 The Cutest Kids Ever! :)
The Whole Family

We were suppose to go to the airshow today, but that got canceled.  :(  So, we've been doing laundry and other chores and I took Molly out for a little bit of Mommy and Me time.  We ran errands and just loved being together.  We might have even bought a foam Rangers hand.  :)  While we were out, I could tell my sweet Mollster wasn't feeling so well.  Mommy instincts were right.  When we got home she was running a 101.5 fever.   My poor, sweet girl.  :(

I'm sad that our weekends fly by, but I'm looking forward to celebrating our sweet Molly's birthday next weekend!  I'm hoping she gets to feeling better ASAP!  Did you have a fab weekend?! :)

No comments: