Sunday, May 13, 2012

Mommyhood Rocks!

I've had the best weekend being spoiled by my fam! But before I go into all of that, I have to say how completely thankful I am to have been given an amazing, wonderful mom! My Momina has been my example and has taught me how to be a Mommy! I couldn't have asked for a better teacher! I love you Momina! Thank you for being such a great mom and Gigi!

I have had the best weekend! I've gotten to spend the whole entire weekend with my babies and hubs. They've taken me out to eat, gave me a beautiful present, and showered me with love. They spoiled me, but I have to say that I'm the truly blessed one. I don't deserve the amazing blessings that are my three amazing, hilarious, and beautiful daughters. They made me a Mommy and I only pray that I'm the Mommy to them that they deserve! Happy Mother's Day!



No comments: