Anniversary #11
Yes, it's true. My amazing hubs and I celebrated our 11th anniversary on May 19th. We're still in the process of celebrating. (We're leaving Friday morning for a trip to Santa Fe...more to come on that!) P and I went to stay at the Hilton for a night, ate at a delish restaurant (that carrot cake was REE-DIC-U-LOUS! I dream about it!), slept in, had a delish breakfast, and went shopping at Southlake Town Square. HOLLAH! So fun!
I will dream of you often for the rest of my life you yummy cake you...
I am so completely blessed by such an awesome husband. I've said it a billion times, but I couldn't have asked or wished for anyone better. He's my perfect fit. God knew what He was doing when He planned our life together. P is an amazing husband, daddy, son, brother, and friend. I have loved the 11+ years we've had together and am excited about the years to come! Love you so much bebeh!
A couple of weekends before our anniversary, we went to The Modern and had a date at The Modern Cafe. So fun! The food was yum!
Love, love, love him!
Mouth. Is. Watering.
This is one of the best Mommy's Day presents I've ever gotten. I have a Mommy's ring from James Avery and now I have the necklace to match...courtesy of my amazing hubs.
My Silly Mollinator
My Mollinator is in such a fun (and challenging) stage. She's at the stage where she pushes her limits a bit, but snuggles with you in the next second. She loves having her picture taken, so I have an abundance of her right now. Love every one.
This girl makes us laugh every single day.
A rare still moment. My little angel.
Our counselor at school does a lesson every year about becoming a "bucket filler." When you fill someones bucket, you are helping to build them up. She gave Gracie Claire a bunch of "bucket filler" stickers, so Gracie Claire shared with her sisters. Molly shared with her baby (isn't she a sweet Mommy?) She gave being a "bucket filler" a whole new meaning, don't ya think? :)
My Sweet Sydster
Sydney Hope is in such a sweet stage. She is so independent and is insanely excited about Kindergarten. *tear* My little rock star is going to rock the kinder halls. I'm so excited for her!
Tryin' on Mama's glasses...
Our first day of summer break, my sweet girl woke up with a tummy bug. I HATE when my babies are sick. She was such a little trooper and is finally feeling better, but seriously, I can't stand that she felt as bad as she did. My poor girl.
The Toothless Girl
Gracie Claire's two front teeth have been slightly loose for months. Because of the bad uncomfortable experience of the last tooth coming out, she hasn't been in a rush to get these two out at all. We noticed over Memorial Day weekend that one of them had become a lot more loose. Daddy told GC to keep working on it and we set a deadline for that thing to come out.
Love this girl...
The next day, the tooth was hanging. Yuck. Hanging teeth (which I see lots of being a teacher of small children) gross me out. I told her it would come out before she went to bed. She was not thrilled with me. Through lots of dramatic flair, a few tears, and pinning her under my leg, I got that tooth out. I didn't even have to pull it. I just pushed on it a little and it popped right out. Sadly, it popped right down her throat. Yes, friends...she swallowed it. She was so upset (I was too). She really wanted to see that tooth once it was out of her mouth. I was a little sad because she'd lost something that she had when she was a little baby and now it was gone. I know that sounds ridiculous. Oh well, I guess I'll be ridiculous. Anyway, after everyone calmed down, my sweet little toothless girl looked adorbs!
Field Day
We had such a fun field day this year! Even though I couldn't be with her the entire day, I was able to spend some time with Gracie Claire. I'm thankful for that.
We had an Olympics theme this year and so the whole day started with a parade...Let The Games Begin!
I just love this picture. It shows how blessed we've been with such amazing teachers. Mrs. Morgan saw GC sitting by herself drawing with sidewalk chalk and went over to join her. I love that. So thankful for another teacher who has loved our girl.
Memorial Day Weekend
We headed up to Lake Texoma to spend the weekend with Paul's mom and Carl. We had a blast on the boats and loved just having some time to relax. The girls loved their lake time and playing in the dirt all weekend. We loved spending time with MaryLee and Carl. We had a campfire and had smores. It was just an all around fun weekend.
Sailing
We had the coolest opportunity to take sailing lessons this past weekend. I don't have many pictures. After all, I put my phone safely in the car to avoid my clumsy ways on a boat. The highlights of the weekend were winning the bowline knot tying speed competition (I beat 35 other people...including my sweet hubs) and being told that I was a natural at the helm (steering the boat.) I just may become the captain of my own ship. ;)
My SIL Sharon and I were master knot makers. :)
My prize for winning the awesome competition. I love beating my hubs winning! ;)
Stay tuned for a post about the end of a great school year!








































No comments:
Post a Comment