Reading with their cousin Dre...
GC found a sample tube of lipstick that Gigi gave her. They had a fun couple of days showing off their gorgeous lips. :)
This wouldn't really fit in the "cute" category, but I had to include it. Love that I can be my weird self and my hubs loves me all the more for it. Ha!
While we were gone, the girls had a "spa day" with Gigi. Gigi did their nails, gave them facials, did their hair, etc. After they got their spa treatments, they decided that they wanted to give Gigi spa treatments. Sydney put make-up on her, Molly gave her a "facial", and GC did the mani/pedi. When my mom put her feet up for GC to paint her toes, Gracie Claire said, "Gigi! You need to take your feet to CareNow!" LOL! I am not a foot person. Feet gross me out, so I loved this story so much! My mom caught this pic of Gracie Claire's reaction to her feet! Love it!
How beautiful is my Sydney Hope?! Love my Kindergirl!
I've woken up lots of mornings to this. Oh, how I love summer! :)
A new favorite of my 2 littlest girlies and me. Love them!
If you've know me for long, at all, you know that I've had a fairly short haircut and highlights for years. Anytime I attempt something different, I go right back to what I know fairly quickly. Well, the last year and a half I've been growing my hair out and in November, I colored my hair to a close version of my natural hair color. I loved the color (until it started to fade), but I hated my bangs. I kept the dark hair for a while and decided, after school got out, that I needed to go back to my old familiar. My hair girl (Lori) is awesome. Thankful she always accepts me back...even when I don't visit her for months at a time.
This was right after the dark color and bangs. Loved my color, but bangs aren't for me. I told Lori to never, ever let me cut bangs again.

A more recent version. I haven't had my hair this long in years.
After the glorious makeover. Love it!
I'm ending with this pic. Love my new hair. Love my hubs. :)












No comments:
Post a Comment