Thursday, June 21, 2012

Friends and Baseball

Last Friday we headed out to our BFFs new house to play and hang out.  It had been too long.  The kids entertained themselves and E and I talked about anything and everything. 
 The kids made their own little bagel pizzas for lunch!  They loved it!  E is so creative like that.  :)
 Cutie Mitzi!

Saturday was Emily's birthday, so we went with them to the Rangers game!  So fun!  We had the best seats and had so much fun watching the Rangers win, spying out President George W. and his whole crew, and celebrating E!  Loved it!
 Stinkin' good seats!
 Pow!  Go Rangers!  (Here's a secret:  I've never been a huge baseball fan...until the Rangers went to the World Series.  I had to become one or I would've been burnt at the stake!  Now it's so fun!  I know who the players are and would say I'm a true fan!  Go me!)  :)
 Love him so much!
 Besties
  See the two little yellow arrows to the right?  Yes?  Ok.  The arrow on the left is pointing to George W.  (I loved him as our prez.)  The arrow on the right is pointing to Mrs. Bush.  Loved her too.  Nolan Ryan and his wife were sitting with them.  Pretty cool, I'd say.  BTW...no haters allowed.  Please and thank you.  Love me some good times with the Turners.  :)

No comments: