
I had tortilla soup...yummy, but not awesome. We've eaten every meal on a patio. The weather has been perfect. We ate right next to the little chapel. Loved the view.
After brunch we decided to go for a little hike. Our tour guide mentioned it on our city tour and said it was a great way to see a different view of the city and great mountain views. Score! How awesome is it that we can go from flat, city views in Texas to mountain views just one state over. Again, God is so cool.

Lots of mountain pics...

And more... :)

Loved our mountain time. After our trek back down, we walked around more shops, ate more chocolate, and did more people watching. Then we headed back to our room to watch a movie. Obviously, P was way more into the movie than I was. Gotta do something to entertain yourself, right? :)

Ha! Love the looks on Paul's face! After the movie, we went and had dinner. Not our best eating day. It was at a place called Del Charro. Good prices, but just OK food. I had frito pie.

P is at a conference this morning, so I'm going to have to keep myself busy. Maybe pool, maybe movie, hmmmm. Missing my girlies. Can't wait to kiss their sweet faces tomorrow night!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:
Post a Comment