Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Trouble, The Sprinkler, & Rocket Pops

P and I got home from our trip late Tuesday night, so Wednesday was completely dedicated to my little ladies.  It was so nice to just cuddle up, play games, have some water fun, and make and eat popsicles. 
 The girlies are little competitive, so we had to take a few breathers when things got a bit heated.  Trouble is aptly named.  :)
 The girls had been begging to go to the pool, but we opted for the sprinkler instead.  I just needed one day at home before heading out and about.  They seemed cool with it! :)
 I love catching them in mid-air.
 If Molls has a gun...of any kind...take cover immediately. :)
 Of course, the Sydster came up with the idea to put the sprinkler by the slide and make a water slide.  Genius.
 We HEART summer!
I got these cool popsicle molds from one of my sweet students at the end of the year and we have used them a ton already.  Summer=Rocker Pops!

No comments: