Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Pirate Movie Night ~ ARRGH!

Before we left on our trip, we headed to the grand opening of the new theater that's 5 seconds from our house.  We have all been looking forward to having a movie theater that's so close to us!  The theater opended on a Friday night, but I was given tickets for the special grand opening on Wednesday night and P was given tickets for Thursday night.  We took the girls with us on Wednesday night and we got to pick any movie we wanted to see!  They chose Pirates:  Band of Misfits!  It was cute and they loved it!  They loved the free popcorn, the free cokes, and we loved just having a fun night out with them!  P and I dropped the girls off on Thursday night with my parents and we went back and saw Snow White and the Huntsman.  I'll give it 7 out of 10 stars.  Entertaining, but not awesome.  Anyway...here are a few pics from our night at the movies with the little ladies!
Good times.  Good times.  :)

No comments: