Friday, June 22, 2012

Daddy's Day

Father's Day was great this year!  I'm so blessed to be married to a man who, isn't only a wonderful husband, but is an amazing Daddy as well.  He rocks.  But first, I need to talk about my Daddy.  Caleb, Gracie, and I each had our own "date" with him this year for Father's Day.  (I'm sure Caleb didn't call it a date.)  I love my Dad.  He is the most loving, caring, sincere, hilarious, and special Dad!  We are blessed to have been given him as our Dad.  He taught us about Jesus and made us all feel like we were his only favorite.  (Even though we know he loves us each the same!)  He is an awesome BigPa and I couldn't be more blessed to have him as my Daddy!  I loved getting my own special date with him.  It was so fun to just hang out with my Dad by myself.  That never happens!  It was greatness!
We love our Dad!

Paul is an amazing Daddy!  I couldn't have hoped for a more wonderful Daddy for our girls.  He loves his girls.  He has never, ever been one of those guys that has had to have a boy.  He rocks at being a Daddy to all girls...and I don't think there are many men out there that could do it and be so stinkin' awesome at it.  He is showing them how a man should treat them one day.  He is showing them how a husband treats his wife/their Mommy.  He is showing them what it looks like to have a man lead their home.  He is showing them what it looks like to love and obey Jesus to the fullest!  He's amazin', I tell ya...and his daughters adore him.  They love their Daddy like no other.  And they should.  He's the best.  Thank you, babe, for loving our daughters the way you do.  I couldn't ask for more!
Ummm...just an example of what he puts up with from day to day.  HA!  He was not thrilled that I took this picture...he knew I'd put it on here!  :)  He's such a good sport! :)

I also want to say a big Happy Father's Day to Mike (Paul's Dad and my FIL) and Carl (P's step-dad.)  Mike is a wonderful dad and PaPaw and Carl is a wonderful step-dad and Papa!  Love them too! :)


No comments: