Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Santa Fe - Days 4&5!

While we're waiting to get on our delayed flight (grrr...) I thought I'd blog about our last two days in Santa Fe. This will be quick. P was in a conference for the majority of both of these days, so I watched lots of TV and read by the pool. I'm not much of a "go out and explore more of the strange town by myself" kind of girl. So...


I went to The Green Owl, the little coffee shop at our hotel, got coffee and a yummy pastry and took self-portraits (of course)...


went to the pool, read my book, and watched a lady cover herself with towels and sleep for a couple of hours...


ate a really overpriced sandwich and waited for P to get finished. We ate at The Pink Adobe again for dinner (I forgot to take pics) and sat and talked for as long as we wanted! It was a good day.


On the way back from our dinner, we saw this little sticker of Andre the Giant stuck to a random light pole. I love him in The Princess Bride. ;) Random girl!

Today went about the same. I went out and bought the girls a little souvenir and got Subway for lunch. I am so done with days by myself! I was so thankful when P finished with his conference. We headed to the tiniest airport (& have been here for over two hours) and I got a picture with my school shirt on for the beginning of the year. (They want us to take a picture from our traveling this summer for a fun thing they're doing at the start of the new school year.)


We ate some more junk while we waited (back to the healthy eating starting tomorrow!) and we waited some more. They just announced our plane is here (hallelujah!) and I can't wait to get home to my girls! I have completely loved this time with my amazing hubs! Thanks, babe, for planning this little getaway! Can't wait for our family vacation in July!!!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:Aviation Dr,Santa Fe,United States

1 comment:

Angie said...

Your little getaway looks so fun. It sounds like you guys had a great time. All the food looks so delicious! Your hair looks amazing!