It started out pretty smoothly. I said it wasn't ready, but Paul (the tooth pulling expert who has never pulled a tooth before) thought it was. So, we gave it a try. Daddy couldn't get a "grip" on it. So, it became Mommy's turn to try...
I became the bad guy fairly quickly as I'm to one who twisted it and made it actually ready to come out. The rest of the pictures are pretty self-explanatory...
Total horror! :)
The sisters did their best to be comforting and calming to their big sister...lol!!!
Daddy, who is easily swayed, agreed to stop trying. I, on the other hand, was now determined to yank that sucker out! Notice the grip I had on my poor baby's head. The tooth yanking had taken me over...
You'll be happy to know that I stopped torturing our sweet girl and we waited to extract. By the time she got home from school the next day, the thing was hanging by a gummy thread, and Daddy got to pull his first tooth. It was so quick, there was not even one tear. As you can see, I might not be the first choice when the next wobbler comes along.
Showing off the extra space in her mouth. :)
Showing off the extra space in her mouth. :)










No comments:
Post a Comment