Monday, November 07, 2011

Halloween 2011

Halloween was a big, last minute, success this year!  I had decided that we were going to just dig into the dress up box and pull out a few of the many costumes that we have.  Nothing creative had come to mind.

After school on Halloween, Gracie Claire and I were walking down the hallway towards my classroom and our sweet music teacher asked Gracie Claire what she was going to be for Halloween.  I explained the whole dress up box thing and then Miss Adler told us that one of the easiest costumes she ever made was a chicken costume.  She told us about the rubber gloves for feet and the boa for the feathers.  DING!  I loved it!  So, we rushed home, picked up the little sisters, and headed to Hobby Lobby for some quick shopping!  We got the rubber gloves, boas, and a few other things to make these costumes some of the cutest ever!  I loved the way they turned out.  I have the 3 cutest little chicks ever!!!  We had a blast trick-or-treating around our neighborhood and even got a fun little boo in.  :)  (Nothing horrific or torturous for those of you who might think that it's wrong to get booed...I would never allow my girls to experience anything that would damage them.)
Our 3 Little Chickies
Are they not the cutest chickens you've ever seen?!
Giggling ensued after the initial "BOO!"
They're sweeter than any of the candy they collected that night!  Love my little chickies!!!!

No comments: