Last weekend Paul and I got to go on, not one, but two dates in one weekend. Unheard of. We went and ate yummy food and saw two movies. We haven't seen a movie in months. So much fun and I loved getting to spend so much time with my best friend. The night before my birthday, the girls gave me their present. The gave me a princess card and an iTunes card. They are so smart and know exactly what Mama wants. :)
My favorite presents from them came after the gift card though...these pictures crack me up. Especially how Molly grabs my face, Gracie Claire puckers up so big, and the one with Sydney is self-explanatory. :)
They're my most precious gifts!
On my actual birthday, I spent my day at work, and even had some sweet gifts from students as well as lots of hugs and "Happy Birthday Mrs. Aslin!" I was anxious to get home, though, to be with my girls and hubs. We headed out to eat some barbecue for dinner with my Momina, Daddio, Gracie, and Dre. I love celebrating with my fam.
33 isn't bad at all! Loving it so far! :)
Oh...want to know what P got me for my birthday?! Here's a little clue...
Yep. We're taking a little trip. Soon. :) Don't worry...we'll be the picture taking, buffet eating, grand canyon seeing, show watching, Las Vegas sightseers. No sin from us in "Sin City." :) So, so excited!!!










No comments:
Post a Comment