This video is a little long, but so worth sharing. I love how Syd is listening so intently to her sister, the expression that GC reads with, and how ornery Molly is. :)
Oh, how I love them!!
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
what in the world kind of book is that??? :) oh, man, i love those girls! gc's voice was one of the things i loved most about her, and it's still just as enjoyable! i miss them so much! -shei
I am the wife of the best husband, the mommy of the greatest, most precious girls, the teacher of the most awesome students, and the child of the Most High King! I have been given the best life and I strive to live it for Him!
1 comment:
what in the world kind of book is that??? :) oh, man, i love those girls! gc's voice was one of the things i loved most about her, and it's still just as enjoyable! i miss them so much! -shei
Post a Comment